|We collect and maintain customer information as part of servicing your account and administering your customer relationship. |
In the course of serving you, we collect information about you from a variety of sources, such as:
Back to Top
- Information you provide to us on applications or forms, such as your income and accounts with others;
- Information we receive from an outside company, such as a credit bureau, regarding your credit history or employment status; or
- Information about your transactions or experiences with companies within the OfficeTellerTM family (the banks and other companies affiliated with OfficeTellerTM.
The customer information we collect is used to service your accounts.
Information may be used or shared within the OfficeTellerTM family, as well as with authorized third parties, for a number of purposes such as:
To protect your accounts from unauthorized access or identity theft.
To process your requests such as lease applications, automated clearing house transactions and merchant account processing.
To service your accounts by issuing checks and account statements.
To keep you informed about financial services that can meet your needs now and in the future.
Back to Top
We share information with nonaffiliated third parties when they are acting on our behalf, or acting jointly with us.
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, with nonaffiliated third parties that are acting on our behalf or are acting jointly with us, including:
Non-financial companies that perform support services for us, such as data processors, technical systems consultants and programmers, or companies that help us market our own products to you.
Financial institutions such as insurance companies or lenders that are acting under joint programs with us, and provide financial services that are different than those we provide to you. If you prefer not to receive information about special offers from these companies, you may opt out by instructing us not to share customer information for this purpose. To do this, call us at (866) 927-7180.
Others as permitted or required by law such as credit bureaus, government entities, in responding to subpoenas and other legal processes, and those with whom you have requested us to share information.
It is important to note that we do not share customer information with companies that market non-financial products.
Back to Top
We share information within the OfficeTellerTM family so that our affiliates can work together to meet your financial needs.
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, with our affiliated banks and companies, including:
Back to top
- Our administrative and service units that, for example, service your accounts or prepare your account statements.
OfficeTellerTM companies that provide financial and other services, such as consumer bankers, mortgage lenders, consumer lenders, securities broker-dealers and insurance agencies. By law, information that helps us identify you or is derived from your transactions and experiences with us may be shared within the OfficeTellerTM family. However, you can instruct us not to share any other financial information about you for marketing purposes. To do this, call us at (866) 927-7180.
- Trust accounts, for which OfficeTellerTM is the trustee, are protected under special rules of confidentiality, and trust account information is not shared for marketing purposes without specific consent.
We are committed to protecting customer information.
We are committed to protecting the security and integrity of customer information through procedures and technology designed for this purpose.
Back to top
- We limit employee access to customer information to those who need to know this information in order to service customer relationships.
- We maintain policies and procedures covering the proper physical security of workplaces and records.
- Our physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards comply with federal standards regarding the protection of customer information.
- We require independent contractors and outside companies who work with us to adhere to our strict privacy standards.
- We use technological means (such as backup files, virus detection and eradication software, firewalls, and other computer software and hardware) to protect against unauthorized access or alterations to customer data.
The policies and practices described in this disclosure are subject to change, but we will communicate any significant changes to you as required by applicable law. The policies and practices described in this disclosure replace all previous notices or statements regarding this subject.
How To Notify Us of Your Privacy Preferences via Telephone You may opt out of the information sharing as described in this Disclosure by calling us at (866) 927-7180.
If you have already provided an opt out choice to us, you do not need to opt out again unless you decide to change your preferences.
Back to top